Opportunity to Innovate.
We are looking for enthusiastic students to work on challenging industry based projects as part of our Internship program.We are developing best solutions/ services in DataScience, Analytics, and CyberSecurity. We are looking for dynamic and enthusiastic students to work on challenging industry based projects as part of our Internship program. We offer competitive offer Letter for the selected interns during the internship. The internship will run for atleast for two to three months. Please note that we can not accept your application, if you are not available for two to three months continuously.We are very much excited to work with you all.
fellow interns for our internship program.
Familiar with different type of plugins,themes and have proper skills to develop a website.
- Experience using machine learning algorithms
- Knowledge in the use of statistics to inform large-scale data analysis
- Familiarity with Map/Reduce
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Riak, Hadoop)
- Fluency in Python.
- Experience with UNIX environments (Linux, OS X)
- Experience with at least one social API (e.g., Twitter, Facebook, Reddit)
- Experience with cleaning and diving into messy data
- Ability to present findings of data analysis to non-technical people
- Machine Learning: Wide variety of algorithms for real-life datasets
- Data Science/ Analytics, R or Python
- This stream is applicable if you’re currently pursuing B.tech or planning to go for MS/ Ph.D
- Opportunity to publish the work in academic workshops.
- SQL. SQL, or Structured Query Language, is the ubiquitous industry-standard database language and is possibly the most important skill for data analysts to know.
- Microsoft Excel.
- Critical Thinking.
- R or Python–Statistical Programming.
- Data Visualization.
- Presentation Skills.
- Machine Learning.
- Going beyond tool suites to find vulnerabilities and exploits.
- Understanding secure web communications. …
- Securing web communication by generating secure domain certificates.
- Understanding web technologies and the need for secure web applications.
- Ability to script or write a code.
- Effective report writing skills.
- Analytical ability.
- Administering Information Security Software and Controls.
- Analyzing Security System Logs, Security Tools, and Data.
- Communicating Up, Down, and Across All Levels of the Organization.
- Creating, Modifying, and Updating Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS)
If you do not know the specific technology or Programming Languages, That'OK we offer a two week intensive Hands-On-Training to get you upto speed.
- Experience in some programming is a must.
- Basic knowledge on networking and ethical hacking.
How to Apply:
Apply for internship.
- Email your Resume / CV to [email protected]
- Use the subject line Applying for WordPress Developer / Research / DataScience/Data Analyst/Web-Penetration/Ethical Hacking/CyberSecurity Analyst Intern position.
- Finally specify your availability for the Internship start and end dates as well in the email.